Coffee Academy > Course: Barista Foundations
This class will introduce you to the key variables in producing great espresso coffee. We will employ an objective system for you to be able to measure and control these key variables. The class will be balanced with practice so you can prepare coffee at home or in your cafe.
- What is coffee?
- Factory tour
- Espresso machine and grinder
- What is espresso?
- The dosing process
- Grinding on demand
- Grinder adjustments
- Milk texturing
- Coffee menu
- Hourly and end of day clean
Support and Assistance
- Trained by qualified industry professionals
- Small class sizes (maximum 8)
- High trainer to student ratio (1:6)
- 'No sharing of equipment', each student has own work station
- Unlimited coffee and milk usage during class
- State of the art training facility
- Trained on some of the best equipment in market
- Taught latest barista techniques
Price: $160 (inclusive of GST)
Don't miss out on our Coffee Academy package deals.
Click here to book a package or submit an enquiry below: